oo35mm a beauty and gift boutique in Chinatown, NYC is looking for part-time intern to join our social media team. The ideal candidates must be a self-starter, highly organized, and detail oriented. Strong interest in skincare and makeup (Preferred).
This is a full time or part time position may lead to a full time position for the qualified individual.
Prior social media and marketing experience. (1 year preferred)
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year college or university program.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to execute on short-term and long-term strategy.
- Ability to write, edit and proof-read quality written content (Expected to write social media copy and eCommerce copy)
- Wear multiple hats, and be willing to jump in where needed.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Bonus: graphic design experience
- Plan and maintain social media calendar across all accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Poplive) with a focus on Instagram, TikTok, Poplive, and Pinterest.
- Own the distribution of our social media content across multiple channels.
- Work with our team to develop creative assets.
- Develop innovative ideas to increase engagement on organic social channels.
- Pitch new ideas and solutions to accelerate our growth on social and digital innovation
- Community management across multiple social channels
What’s in it for you:
- Get hands-on experience across all parts of building a beauty business from the ground up
- Have fun and learn from a fast-paced NY start-up
- Coaching from dedicated mentor
Interested? Please send resume (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit employment application here.
Due to the large amount of applications, we are unable to respond to every submission.