Social Media Intern
oo35mm a beauty and gift boutique in Chinatown, NYC is looking for part-time intern to join our social media team. The ideal candidates must be a self-starter, highly organized, and detail oriented. Strong interest in skincare and makeup (Preferred).
This is a full time or part time position may lead to a full time position for the qualified individual.
Prior social media and marketing experience. (1 year preferred)
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year college or university program.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to execute on short-term and long-term strategy.
- Ability to write, edit and proof-read quality written content (Expected to write social media copy and eCommerce copy)
- Wear multiple hats, and be willing to jump in where needed.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Bonus: graphic design experience
- Plan and maintain social media calendar across all accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Poplive) with a focus on Instagram, TikTok, Poplive, and Pinterest.
- Own the distribution of our social media content across multiple channels.
- Work with our team to develop creative assets.
- Develop innovative ideas to increase engagement on organic social channels.
- Pitch new ideas and solutions to accelerate our growth on social and digital innovation
- Community management across multiple social channels
What’s in it for you:
- Get hands-on experience across all parts of building a beauty business from the ground up
- Have fun and learn from a fast-paced NY start-up
- Coaching from dedicated mentor
Salary (Min-Max): $15-25
Any day between Monday to Sunday
Interested? Please send resume (if available) to email@example.com and submit employment application here.
Due to the large amount of applications, we are unable to respond to every submission.
oo35mm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law