Acropass Trouble Cure Set
A two-step acne treatment is designed specifically for acne-prone skin. Digs deep into the blemish and attack bacteria and inflammation faster than other pimple patches. Features an innovative microneedle technology that each microneedle is about 1/4 the thickness of the human hair, in which dissolving ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and niacinamide are formed into microstructures. This structure enters the skin membranes without damaging the skin.
How to use:
1. Clean your face with the Trouble Cure Cleanser.
2. Remove the white protective film from the Trouble Cure Patch with a dry hand. (Be sure not to touch the microstructure in the middle.)
3. Position the patch on the center of the targeted area (make sure the area is dry).
4. Do not slide your fingers on the patch, instead press down several times to attach it.
5. Remove after 2 hours.
We are proud to offer this 100% Fresh Quality Guarantee. Stock is received in small batches every month to ensure product freshness. All our products are manufactured within a year (depending on the brand). If you received a product 6 months from expiry, you qualify for up to 50% off!*
If you found we miss a product:
1. Exchange and receive 30% off a new replacement.
2. Get 50% off the product and keep the item without going through exchanges.
Please contact us for instructions to ship, return, or exchange product. When you return the product to us, please include all the original packaging and any accessories.
Receiving your refund
If you're returning the item through shipping, we'll arrange for a refund. If you return it to our store, you can choose either a refund, credit statement or an exchange. We'll refund your money in the same way you paid for your product. Your money will go back onto the same card. Allow 3-7 working days for the refund to show in your account.
We'll give you the equivalent value to your credit statement. If your item was purchased at an offer price, your refund will be based on that promotional price. Any member points earned on a returned item will be deducted from your account.
*Subject to certain brands
Certain brands do not have a long manufacturing date, in this case we do not have control over how long the manufacture date can be.