Eyemazing Eyelashes #101 by Jun Komori
Extremely natural looking lashes, perfect for daily use. Designed by model Miyuu Ikeda.
How to use:
1. Remove false eyelashes from plastic platform, and trim width to fit your eye length.
2. Apply a thin layer of adhesive to the bottom edge of the false eyelash.
3. Adhere to eyelash base.
4. Apply lashes from outer corner of the eyes then inwards.
5. Adjust the lashes to be close enough to your real lashes without leaving a gap. apply lashes working from the outer corner of the eye inward.
*Always apply false eyelashes ABOVE your real lashes
* For clean removal, wet lashes with warm water when removing.
How to maximize usage:
1. To reuse and maximize the life of your false eyelashes, remove any excess adhesive from the band of the lash, and let dry.
2. After use, store both right and left lashes back in their original casing.
We are proud to offer this 100% Fresh Quality Guarantee. Stock is received in small batches every month to ensure product freshness. All our products are manufactured within a year (depending on the brand). If you received a product 6 months from expiry, you qualify for up to 50% off!*
If you found we miss a product:
1. Exchange and receive 30% off a new replacement.
2. Get 50% off the product and keep the item without going through exchanges.
Please contact us for instructions to ship, return, or exchange product. When you return the product to us, please include all the original packaging and any accessories.
Receiving your refund
If you're returning the item through shipping, we'll arrange for a refund. If you return it to our store, you can choose either a refund, credit statement or an exchange. We'll refund your money in the same way you paid for your product. Your money will go back onto the same card. Allow 3-7 working days for the refund to show in your account.
We'll give you the equivalent value to your credit statement. If your item was purchased at an offer price, your refund will be based on that promotional price. Any member points earned on a returned item will be deducted from your account.
*Subject to certain brands
Certain brands do not have a long manufacturing date, in this case we do not have control over how long the manufacture date can be.