Founded in 2009, Oo35mm is a beauty and lifestyle boutique in New York City that aims to showcase the latest beauty, lifestyle goods, skincare trends and hard to find curations from all around the world accessible through our brand.
We’re looking for an exceptional leader to lead the operations of our retail store. The ideal candidates must demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills, excellent time management, effective communication, and high level of independence. As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing every facet of the retail store's performance. This role involves planning, managing, and directing day-to-day operations, playing a crucial part in transforming our retail space into a welcoming haven for beauty, health, and wellness enthusiasts.
We are growing rapidly and we’re looking for someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
- Minimum 5 years of experience in cosmetics or in a related area.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Familiar with a variety of the beauty and skincare concepts, practices and procedures.
- Proven ability at leading, managing and motivating a team.
- Commercial awareness with strong business acumen
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyze sales data and make data-driven decisions.
- Creativity and a keen eye for visual merchandising and store aesthetics.
- Proficiency in using POS systems, inventory management software, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), and Google platform
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 lbs; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including store events, weekends, and holidays
- Visual Merchandising: Maintain the brand aesthetic through merchandise placements and window displays
- Store Leadership: Inspire and lead a dedicated team of sales associates and support staff, fostering a positive collaborative work environment. Act as a role model, leading by example with passion and enthusiasm.
- Maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment.
- Set weekly goals for the team and train, coach, and supervise store team leads and staff to achieve store metrics
- Performs and oversees basic operational activities such as scheduling, target shrink audits, physical inventory, opening and closing duties, time sheet review and payroll accuracy documents, and merchandise flow processes.
- Own troubleshooting for our point-of-sale system
- Sales Management: Develop and implement sales strategies, drive sales, and achieve sales targets while maintaining excellent customer service standards.
- Develop strategies to improve customer service, maintain exceptional in-store experience, drive store goals, increase profitability, create store policies and in-store events that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base
- Customer Experience: Deliver a unique and elevated in-store experience that makes every visitor feel welcome and gives them a memorable interaction with our brand
- Inventory Management: Manage inventory selections, and seasonal buys, and ensure proper stock levels. Protect store assets and inventory - manage loss prevention and shrinkage by controlling theft.
- Staff Development: Recruit, train, develop and retain a high-performing team; fostering growth and providing continuous feedback
- Operational Excellence: Ensure operational efficiency, and adherence to company policy and procedures, using meticulous attention to detail befitting a wellness retail store
- Discover new business opportunities within the store, identify new ways of working, and scale best practices
- Workforce planning: Managing staff schedules and levels to meet seasonal and special event requirements
- Financial Accountability: Manage budgets and optimize profit margins to achieve financial goals. Improve overall bottom-line profitability by managing operational expenses
- Maintain and adjust operations to stay within the company's budget and make any changes necessary to sustain the projected profit margin for each quarter.
Salary (Min-Max): $65,000 - $72,000
Discounts on all brands
Paid time off
Thanksgiving and Christmas off
Opportunities for advancement
Any day between Monday to Sunday
Interested? Please send resume (if available) to email@example.com and submit employment application here.
Due to the large amount of applications, we are unable to respond to every submission.
oo35mm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law