Cosrx The Retinol 0.1 Cream
目前無法於 81 Mott Street Frnt 2 取貨
Cosrx The Retinol 0.1 Cream
81 Mott Street Frnt 2
81 Mott Street
New york NY 10013
Size : 20ml / 0.67 fl. oz
Low irritation with 0.1% pure retinol
An irritation-reduced solution created with the optimal ratio of key ingredients for first-time retinol users just starting to notice the appearance of fine lines caused by dry skin. The perfect choice to prevent and correct early signs of aging before they set in.
Feel the benefits of Retinol without irritation.
(*Based on clinical trials- 30 subjects completed the test.)
Solution for a youthful and radiant complexion!
Clinical Results in 4 weeks
*Suitable for acne-prone skin use (Non-comedogenic).
- 18.62% improvement of wrinkles(forehead)
- 18.32% improvement of wrinkles(nasolabial)
- 16.25% improvement of wrinkles(eye area)
- 12.81% improvement of elasticity (external elasticity)
- 12.66% improvement of lifting (mouth corner)
- 10.30% improvement of lifting (chin)
- 4.16% improvement of skin age
Clinical Results in 2 weeks
- 45.14% improvement of pore (volume)
- 42.07% improvement of pore (area)
*Based on clinical trials of 20 subjects.
*Dermacosmetic Skin Science Laboratory Co., Ltd.
• Pure retinol (Vitamin A) :
Decreases wrinkles and fine lines
• Panthenol :
Protects and moisturizes skin from external stimuli
• Adenosine :
Skin cell activation. Improves elasticity and wrinkles
• Tocotrienol (Super Vitamin E) :
Reduces visible signs of aging and skin damage
How to Use
START SMALL AND SLOW!
• After using essence or serum, pat a small amount using your ring finger. Apply evenly over the face, neck, and onto parts with wrinkle concerns.
• Limit initial use to three times per week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, use as tolerated.
* Have an ‘adaption period’ when using retinol
• Frequency : use every other day at night
• How to Use : After cleansing, at the moisturizer step, apply a small amount to areas of concern.
• e.g. under eyes, mouth, forehead and neck
(Recommended amount : 0.1ml per section / 1 grain of rice)
• Frequency : may apply everyday at night
• How to use : After cleansing, at the moisturizer step, may spread over the entire face.
* The "building tolerance" phase can be shortened or extended depending on individual differences.
* Maintain this phase until no discomfort is experienced.
* Gradually increase frequency and areas of application.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trehalose, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Sulfite, Tocopherol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Retinol(0.1%), Allantoin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Tocotrienols, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Palmitic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, BHT, Beta-Carotene, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glutathione, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate
This list of ingredients represents all options or variants of this product. Actual ingredients in a given product option may vary from this list.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.