Pickup available at 81 Mott Street Frnt 2
Usually ready in 2 hours
81 Mott Street Frnt 2
81 Mott Street
New york NY 10013
A modern daily moisturizer enriched with seven peptides to help hydrate, firm, and repair with each use. Interface’s luxurious formula melts into skin for a quick absorbing, comfortable finish, and is enriched with licorice root extract, pro-vitamin B5, rosehip seed oil, and hyaluronic acid.
Interface uses seven different bioactive peptides, including five unique types of peptides called growth factors.
Peptides work as messengers to tell the body to produce more of something. When your skin is injured, your body will naturally break down proteins from the extracellular matrix to create its own signaling peptides, telling your skin to produce more of certain types of proteins to heal or strengthen the skin.
Growth factors are found throughout the body; they bind to special receptors on a cell to regulate cell division, creation, and differentiation.
Here’s a breakdown of each peptide in Interface:
• Copper Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-14: stimulates production of collagen and elastin, which are responsible for skin’s firmness and elasticity
• Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate: targets fibroblasts, the dermal cells that generate collagen and elastin (part of a targeting encapsulation system for Copper Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-14)
• Sh-Oligopeptide-1: also known as Epidermal Growth Factor, it stimulates growth of skin cells in the epidermis to strengthen the skin
• Sh-Oligopeptide-2: a growth factor that promotes cell proliferation and wound healing
• Sh-Polypeptide-1 and Sh-Polypeptide-11: the two Fibroblast Growth Factors which stimulate the growth of fibroblasts, the organelles responsible for creating collagen and elastin
• Sh-Polypeptide-9: also known as Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor, it promotes the growth of capillaries to bring nutrients to the dermis
Interface is vegan and cruelty-free. All Stratia products are free of common irritants like fragrance, alcohol, and essential oils.
A daily peptide moisturizer that firms & repairs
Encapsulated peptides reduce fine lines, increase firmness and bounce, and strengthen the skin's natural moisture barrier
Peptide targeting technology transports active peptides to the necessary receptors in your skin, maximizing efficacy
Firming and wrinkle-reducing peptides amplify collagen and increase skin elasticity for healthy, bouncy, rested skin
Barrier-strengthening peptides upregulate essential proteins to keep skin resilient while reducing transepidermal water loss
Licorice root and allantoin gently brighten and even skin tone while hyaluronic acid and rosehip seed oil hydrate and nourish
How to Use
Apply twice daily for healthy, youthful skin
Apply 1-2 pumps of peptide-packed cream to help firm and repair. Use as an effortless standalone moisturizer that absorbs into skin for a delicate finish or layer Interface as part of a more extensive skincare routine. Interface plays well with others, under makeup or on top of serums.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Squalane, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Panthenol, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone, Rosa Mosqueta (Rose) Hip Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, Sh-Oligopeptide-1, Sh-Oligopeptide-2, Sh-Polypeptide-1, Sh-Polypeptide-9, Sh-Polypeptide-11, Copper Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-14, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Allantoin, Bacillus/Folic Acid Ferment Filtrate Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Polyacrylamide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Laureth-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Xanthan Gum
This list of ingredients represents all options or variants of this product. Actual ingredients in a given product option may vary from this list.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.